As you will all know – unless you live under a rock or have been asleep for the past 3-4 days – it is now July. Another month is finished with which means only one thing … a monthly favourites post *insert dramatic music.
At the start of the month, I went through a stage where I had tons and tons of spots all over my face and no matter what I did I could get rid of them. My dad took me with him to do the big food shop and I saw this and thought I would purchase it. I am honestly so glad I did. It dries out your spots, but not so much that your face feels tight. It contains lavender oil, to soothe any redness and its roll-on application is so handy for on the go.
I recently ran out of my shampoo & conditioner, so I went out and brought a new bottle. I have naturally quite curly, frizzy hair that tends to be ever so slightly dry, so I looked for a nourishing frizz avoiding shampoo and conditioner and I found exactly that. I brought the Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer shampoo and conditioner and it has helped me so much. It has made my hair so soft and silky and it tames the frizz.
A couple of days ago I ran out of my favourite ever body spray so I started using my other Charlie spray – Rio rebel – that has been sat in my draw for ages. I wish I stared using it sooner. I have worn this every day since and I am honestly in love with it. It has a slight fruity smell to it and it just smells like summer in a bottle.
Of course I am going to have a few music favourite this month
- Don’t Let Me Down – The Chainsmokers & Daya
- Do It Right – Anne-Marie
- Tears – Clean Bandit & Louisa Johnson
- This One’s For You – David Guetta & Zara Larsson
I also have a few YouTube favourites, am literally obsessed
- Olivia Grace – It seems like she puts so much time and effort it to all of her videos and they are just so fun to watch.
- Tatiana Boyd – Her videos just cheer me up when I feel down and I love the bright colour theme.
- Liza Koshy – Where do I start? Her videos are just hilarious, I enjoy every video and I don’t think there has ever been a video where I haven’t laughed.
That was my first ever favourites post and my first ever proper post on here. I can’t wait until the summer so I can be even more active on here.
Keep Smiling, Ocean xx